This guide is a starting point for an exploration of the U.S. legal system and some of the major social and political issues that it addresses. Use it to connect with books, articles and web pages that can help with your research topic(s).
Quality Law-related websites
* National Criminal Justice Reference Service: selected full text articles from Federal, State, and local government reports, books, research reports, journal articles, and unpublished research.
* Supreme Court of the United States: official website of the United States Supreme Court, includes history, biographies of justices, etc.
* U.S. Courts: links to federal courts, links to publications and glossary of legal terms.
* Cornell Law School Legal Information Institution: extensive information about the Court
* FedStats: Statistics from over 100 government agencies. Search by topic, geographic area, and more.
When we're offline, see this page for other ways to get assistance. Or, see below to contact Robin via IM or email. In an offline message, please include your name and Pacific e-mail.