Books we own!
: Inclusive assessment and accountability : a guide to accommodations for students with diverse needs
Race and Education, 1954-2007
Our promise : achieving educational equality for America’s children : selected essays and articles
Locating Scholarly Articles, Test Reviews, and Key Journals
Library database "best bets" for this class!
Use the PacificLink button to find full-text!
(tip: these can be searched simultaneously through Ebsco):
- ERIC: Pacific purchases an *enhanced* version of the ERIC database - this contains more content than the free version of ERIC available via the free web. ERIC is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Education Research Complete: A Pacific-purchased database which provides access to scholarly research articles in education. Covers early childhood to higher education.
- PsycINFO: Pacific-purchased database which provides access to scholarly literature in the field of psychology.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook: Pacific-purchased database which provides test and measurement review information, including reliability and validity info.
- Journals that are especially helpful for this course are:
- Review of Educational Research
- Review of Research in Education
- You can get directly to these using the E-Journals tab on the Library's website!
Reference & Instruction Librarian